Saturday 13 March 2010

Loaded!- Rolls 2 & 3


So- I've started & nearly finished one roll of Fuji in the Olympus ED. I also loaded two cameras with the same film before I went out to the pub.

At the top of the above image is the Olympus XA. This is one of the coolest cameras ever made- a tiny rangefinder with a scary sharp lens and aperture priority exposure. Mine is a little bit tired & I messed up the rangefinder when trying to fix it- but still it lives in my pocket full-time.

Underneath is the Konica Auto S2. I got this broken at a flea market for 20 Kroner & restored it to functionality. It's a rangefinder with a nice, fast 1.8 lens. A little big & heavy but solid, reliable and cheap- perfect for taking out into the night.

Didn't shoot much tonight- just a few frames using my bike as a tripod. We'll see how that works...

No comments:

Post a Comment