Monday 22 March 2010

#2 & 3 finished too

Just like it says in the title. Tomorrow I will get off my fat backside and take them to the lab. General thoughts so far (without seeing the first 3 films):
  • I really shouldn't take so many pictures when piss drunk.
  • I should really find some more reliable 35mm cameras.
  • I need a bit more direction- these are going to be diverse & random, with a lot of pictures of the inside of bars and CPH at night. This is fun, but it will be a bit samey over time. I think starting with #4 I'm going to set a coherent theme for each roll of film and try and stick to it (within reason-if I see Godzilla stomping on a pølsevogn I'm going to be taking pictures as I run away regardless of what the theme is)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am an admin of a group called "my camera has drinking problems", we would love if you'd consider adding this to the group!

    ReplyDelete